How to Unroot Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 & Restore Stock ROM?
It’s free– just download and run a virtual machine (VM) such as Virtualbox, then install a Linux distribution such as Ubuntu (AOSP vets Ubuntu as well). Any recent 64-bit version should work great, but the latest is recommended. Next is the biggest name in the custom ROM scene – LineageOS. While many of you might not be familiar with the name, LineageOS is actually the same custom ROM that started as CyanogenMod. Back in the fall of 2016, Cyanogen Inc. announced that it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project.
- For example, the firmware of Synology routers or Netgear’s gaming ones is so advanced that folks call those operating systems.
- It’s very similar to the Pixel Experience ROM but brings additional features to the barebone feature list.
- So firmware to a router is like Windows 10 to a computer.
The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”. The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device.
- You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing.
- The Tool also allows you to reset screen locks and FRP locks.
- We are thanks for the Hard Work of the Pixel Experience OS team and Maintainer Madhav Saladi(BabluS).
- In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Here on this page, we have shared the latest version of the Zenfone Flash Tool and the previous versions.
Several “build packages” link are needed to build CyanogenMod. You can install these using the package manager of your choice. Content of this page is based on informations from github and LineageOS Wiki, under CC BY-SA 3.0 licence. You are the master/mistress of your domain… and
Evolution X 5.1 officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Evolution X ROM Android 11 based custom ROM of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Pro builds by the Vivekachooz developer of XDA. MSM Xtended officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
Leave a Comment